Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why put off something you can do TODAY till tomorrow? Tomorrow never come!

All of us make resolutions every year. Some decide that they will do something after an incident or realizing some truths. But most of us never get round to executing it or stop after a while. We may end up worse than we first started. Eg. Putting on more weight or get more sickly that when we first started. Why we did not continue? Nobody knows. Procrastination will prolong your suffering. Most people get down to taking serious steps to improve their health when something really bad happens to them. Question is, why act when it’s already bad or too late. We usually say things like – “If I knew this would have happened, I would have started ….”, “Oh no! I should have done this and that… What can I do now? What are my options, doc?” Most of us think that such things will not happen to us. “It’s a low percentage. I’ll not be the one.” We all think that with modern advances, we will able to cure whatever we contract. This is a very painful and expensive option. Why not take small steps to prevent such things from happening? Wouldn’t that be a better option? If you do it often enough, then it will become easier and a habit in time. Contact me and I’ll share with you how easy it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment